Thursday 27 August 2009

Store Update....busy, busy

I am busy working on updating the store. I had a box of goodies arrive yesterday (includes the CHA Cuttlebug releases) and I am working as fast as I can to get the store up and running again.

Jenni Bowlin CHA release have arrived today, and will be up in the store as I work through relisting and adding new listings.

When ebay changed over to the new beta format, it caused all sorts of inventory problems for me, so I have had to do a stocktake and now I am giving the store a bit of a new look, and relisting the stock that was in the store plus LOTS of new products!

Relisting everything is a time consuming process, but I hope that towards the end of next week things are back up and running.

Pictures of some of the new releases I will have available in the store....













Lots of scrapping goodness! The Jenni Bowlin products are divine!

No comments: