Thursday 27 August 2009

Forgot to mention.....Just A Little Bit

I forgot to add in the last post I will be adding a new category to the store.

*Just A Little Bit*

Have you ever been put off buying a whole paper pad because you don't want 6 sheets of the same paper? I will be adding some items like K & Co paper pads, Basic Grey 6 x 6 paper pads, and basically any items I get into the store that have multiples in the pack, and breaking them down into single sets.

That will allow you to purchase sometimes exclusive designs or sizes and not be stuck with an excess amount that you know you just won't use.

It won't be limited to just papers, I will also add embellishments and anything else that comes in a multipack.

Hopefully that will help you to get more variety for your dollar.

No comments: