Thursday 5 August 2010

Remember Me??

I seem to be making these kinds of post quite a bit, remember my intentions are always good!

I have many ideas and a vision for where I would like to see the store and blog go in the future, and bit by bit I hope to make that a reality. The store now has a new storefront and a little bit of a "freshen up", and over the course of the next few weeks I will be uploading some more items.

I have finally learnt after all this time, that the only way I can achieve these goals is to take it little by little instead of wanting to fulfill the urge to have it all done in an instant. As that always results in nothing being done.

Unfortunately, due to sometimes experiencing poor health and running another business with my husband, I find that all I can manage is to stay on top of orders, and getting them packed and sent out as quickly as possible, which is one of the most important parts of running an ebay store. That is what my number one priority is. Getting the product in your hands as quickly as possible, because I know there is nothing worse than having to wait forever for something to come in the mail.
It all boils down to doing what is realistic, not what our hearts desire may be (as that usually, in my case anyway, seems to be out of reach).

So with all that said, the excitement of seeing new releases from CHA in the US has inspired me.....

No comments: