Wednesday 4 February 2009

Where Does The Time GO??

I swear that a day goes faster now than it ever has before! Here we are in February already!

Well January involved moving house for me, which meant transferring phone connections and internet. Of course, nothing can ever go smoothly, and due to stuff ups I was left with no internet connection for 2 1/2 weeks! So this has put me a little behind in my original plans for 2009, but oh well....there is nothing I can do about it now!

There will be some new products arriving at The Cat's Whiskers over the next few months. In the next couple of weeks I will have some new Kaisercraft products arriving. There are seven new colours in the Original rhinestone range. Also arriving are Rhinestone & Pearl Strips.


I am still in the process of pre ordering some of the new releases from different brands, which we should see over the next 4 months or so. Most companies have now adopted a staggered release system. (They tease us, and then make us wait for months :P )

Keep an eye on the store and blog, as new products will be listed in the weeks ahead.

No comments: