Tuesday 9 December 2008

Getting Back On Track

Hi everyone,


Thanks for all being so patient, I have been wanting to post some more projects on the blog, but due to some health issues I haven't been in a position to do so. I have only been able to keep up with the store. I hope you can understand, and that you will be back to visit us again soon.


Now that some of those issues are starting to be resolved, I am going to be putting all my energy into the classroom blog and getting the store updated. Starting in late Jan of 2009 I will be doing some serious "heads down, bums up"!!!! (I have the pleasure (not) of moving house between now & then).


I also have a beautiful mini album kit designed by the gorgeous Kate Mason, which will be available soon. If you would like to reserve one feel free to email me.


Back next week with Kate's album kits & details.


No comments: